How do I join Arsenal America?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Arsenal America! Membership dues are $25 per season (payable via PayPal). Each membership cycle lasts the length of each season. For example, if you were to join in February, you would do so with the understanding that your membership expires on May 31st of that same year, (only 3 months later). No new Premium Members are allowed after May until the next season’s renewal period begins in June.
In accordance with rules laid out by Arsenal Football Club, Premium Members of Arsenal America must be US (or Territory) resident. If you are located near/around the US, and do not have a local supporters club to associate with, you can reach out to us to identify the best group for you to join. Premium members have access to our ticket assistance program (for more info, see the Tickets FAQ page), road trips to Ashburton Grove, and are eligible for a few free giveaways each year, as well as occasional discounts at the Arsenal store that are granted by Arsenal to members of their official supporters clubs.
Premium members additionally have usernames on ArsenalAmerica.com which allows for the submission of articles and commenting on posts on the site.
How do I request tickets for Arsenal Matches
PLEASE NOTE: BUYING AN ARSENAL AMERICA MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU TICKETS. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
Requesting tickets through Arsenal America:
1. Arsenal America Membership – You must be a paid member of Arsenal America for the 2016/2017 season to request a ticket(s). If you plan on purchasing tickets for multiple individuals, you must have a paid 2016/2017 Arsenal Membership for every person that you are purchasing for, i.e. each person receiving a ticket is a paid member of Arsenal America.
2. Games You Can Request – We accept ticket requests for HOME MATCHES ONLY. Ticket requests open within hours of the schedule being released each season. For 2016/17, ticket requests will open on June 15th.
3. Ticket Request Time Frame – Tickets must be requested no later than 10 weeks before a match, and we start accepting requests immediately after the schedule release in June. Any ticket request beyond the 10 week mark will be nearly impossible to obtain. We are taking ticket requests for all matches within the 2016/2017 season (EPL, Champions League, FA Cup, and Capital One Cup).
4. Ticket Allocation – Tickets are granted on a first come first serve basis. We highly recommend planning 3-4 months in advance, as you would have a higher priority with a 4 month request than someone with a 4 week request. If you are not selected for tickets, your request will go into the wait list. If anyone selected for tickets needs to cancel, their tickets would go to the highest person on the wait list. We cannot guarantee the physical location of the seats in the stadium, although our seats generally end up being located in the upper clock end area of the Emirates.
5. Ticket Request – You must log into your Arsenal America account under the ticket request option and request tickets through the Ticketing Page. You will pay a 40USD deposit per ticket requested. We will notify you that we have received your request via e-mail. You will be notified 6-8 weeks before the game that you have been selected for the tickets.
If you are selected for a ticket, you are responsible for payment. Due to advancements in tournaments and the like, matches from February and on have a high probability of being moved. Please be aware of this before making travel plans. We recommend departures on Tuesdays after the match in case matches are moved from a Saturday to a Sunday afternoon or even Monday night.
6. Payment – Once you have received your confirmation e-mail from Arsenal America regarding your ticket(s), you will need to PayPal Arsenal America within 48 hours of receipt of the e-mail the following fees (based off of category A, B, or C match). Your 25GBP deposit will go towards your ticket purchase total. Please note, these fees are an approximation, and are subject to change as noted by the club.
A. £94.50/Per Ticket for Category A matches
B. £55/Per Ticket for Category B matches
C. £38.50/Per Ticket for Category C matches
D. £5/Pounds Per Ticket Handling Fee
E. 6.5% of total for PayPal fees
(prices are subject to change, as per Arsenal’s pricing structure)
Once Arsenal issues the tickets, you will be contacted regarding the full price of the ticket. The initial charges are potential costs, and can fluctuate depending upon the seats allocated for the match. If there is a dollar amount owed to Arsenal America, you will be contacted and required to make payment 2 weeks before the match. You can manage currency conversions through PayPal.
If you are not approved for a ticket, your request will be denied, and your deposit will be refunded back to you.
If you make a ticket request and do not pay for the tickets, you will not be allowed to make ticket requests again through Arsenal America. Additionally, your deposit will not be refunded.
- Ticket Pick Up – This is the easy part. Once you have paid your ticket invoice, you will be sent pickup instructions and a map on the location of where to pick up your tickets. You must bring a proper photo ID (Passport or Drivers License), as well as your Arsenal America member card. This is Arsenal FC policy, and they are firm on this. PLEASE NOTE: You must have a valid ID in order to pick up your tickets!
8. Ticket Policy and Terms of Service – Last but certainly not least, tickets purchased through Arsenal America are 100% non-transferable. Under NO circumstances may a member re-sell, or even give away their ticket to anyone else at all. Doing so is considered ILLEGAL by law of England and Wales under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice Act.
Any member found guilty of re-selling, attempting to re-sell, or giving tickets away will be 100% BANNED from Arsenal America for life. We take the law extremely seriously, and will always adhere and abide by it’s rules and regulations. By accepting an Arsenal America ticket, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.
- Match Day Schedule – Matches are subject to change. If the match is scheduled on a Saturday, it can easily be moved to a Sunday or Monday. We recommend staying through Monday night just to be safe.
Arsenal America have no control over the movements of fixtures. If a match is moved for television purposes (Saturday match to a Sunday or Monday), we cannot refund your ticket price. By requesting a ticket, you as the member agree to this.
If a match date is moved due to advancement in a tournament (ex: match moved from March to May because of advancement in Champions League), you will keep your ticket if you are able to change your travel plans. If not, we can certainly refund your ticket.
This might seem like a long list of requirements for ticket requests. We will do our very best to put couples/families/friends together at matches. We cannot guarantee anything, as we are at the mercy of Arsenal. These requirements have been put in place to protect our members, and to ensure that everyone has a great experience from ticket request to match day. We are excited about the upcoming season, and look forward to seeing you there!
How do I get my branch listed on ArsenalAmerica.com?
If you live in one of these cities, or are planning on visiting, it might be worth checking in with our Arsenal America Branch Office Managers. They can tell you if there are any viewing parties going on in the area or suggest a good place to hang out.
If you live in a city or region that’s not listed and would like to establish a branch of Arsenal America, please contact our Branch Liaison Officer, Nick Lellenberg at email@example.com.