2013/2014 Ticket Request
Ticket Requests have closed for the 2013/2014 season. Check back for information on the 2014/2015 season!
FIRST AND FOREMOST: BUYING AN ARSENAL AMERICA MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU TICKETS. PLEASE READ THE FAQ CAREFULLY. THANK YOU!
Requesting tickets through Arsenal America:
- Arsenal America Membership – You must be a paid member of Arsenal America for the 2013/2014 season to request a ticket(s). If you plan on purchasing tickets for multiple individuals, you must have a paid 2013/2014 Arsenal Membership for every person that you are purchasing for, i.e. each person receiving a ticket is a paid member of Arsenal America.
- Games You Can Request – We are taking ticket requests for HOME MATCHES ONLY.
- Ticket Request Time Frame – Tickets must be requested no later than 10 weeks before a match, and we start accepting requests 3 weeks before the start of the season. Any ticket request beyond the 10 week mark will be nearly impossible to obtain. We are taking ticket requests for all matches within the 2013/2014 season (EPL, CL, FA Cup, and Carling Cup).
- Ticket Allocation –Tickets are granted on a first come first serve basis. We cannot guarantee the following:
- The number of tickets requested
- If multiple tickets are requested that you will be seated together
- The physical location of the seats in the stadium
- Ticket Request – You must log into your Arsenal America account under the ticket request option. Once you have logged in, you must complete the form, and click submit. We will notify you that we have received your request via e-mail. You will be notified 2-3 weeks before the game that you have been selected for the tickets. If you are selected for a ticket, you are responsible for payment.
- Payment – Once you have received your confirmation e-mail from Arsenal America regarding your ticket(s), you will need to PayPal Arsenal America within 48 hours of receipt of the e-mail the following fees (based off of category A, B, or C match). Please note, these fees are an approximation, and are subject to change as noted by the club.
- £94.50/Per Ticket for Category A matches
- £55/Per Ticket for Category B matches
- £38.50/Per Ticket for Category C matches
- £5/Pounds Per Ticket Handling Fee
- 6.5% of total for PayPal fees
Once Arsenal issues the tickets, you will be contacted regarding the full price of the ticket. The initial charges are potential costs, and can fluctuate depending upon the seats allocated for the match. If there is a dollar amount owed to Arsenal America, you will be contacted and required to make payment 2 weeks before the match. You can manage currency conversions through PayPal.
If you make a ticket request and do not pay for the tickets, you will not be allowed to make ticket requests again through Arsenal America.
- Ticket Pick Up – This is the easy part. Your tickets will be waiting for you at the SouthWest Kiosk (On the West side of the stadium, right by the stairs going to the Armoury). You must bring a proper photo ID (Passport or Drivers License). This is Arsenal FC policy, and they are firm on this. PLEASE NOTE: You must have a valid ID in order to pick up your tickets!
- Ticket Policy and Terms of Service- Last but certainly not least, tickets purchased through Arsenal America are 100% non-transferable. Under NO circumstances may a member re-sell, or even give away their ticket to anyone else at all. Doing so is considered ILLEGAL by law of England and Wales under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice Act. Any member found guilty of re-selling, attempting to re-sell, or giving tickets away will be 100% BANNED from Arsenal America for life. We take the law extremely seriously, and will always adhere and abide by it’s rules and regulations. By accepting an Arsenal America ticket, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.
This might seem like a long list of requirements for ticket requests. We will do our very best to put couples/families/friends together at matches. We cannot guarantee anything, as we are at the mercy of Arsenal. These requirements have been put in place to protect our members, and to ensure that everyone has a great experience from ticket request to match day. We are excited about the upcoming season, and look forward to seeing you there!